AOMEI Backupper 6.4
AOMEI Backupper is a professional, and easy-to-use backup and recovery software for windows users. Good news is that it is free for home users and commercial use to completely protects your computer from data loss. It provides best tools options to safely back up your PC and server data with one-click. It’s one clicks backup solution take complete backup of your system partition or disk, and complete it in minutes. In case your data is lost or corrupted, you will be able to restore it easily. AOMEI Backupper can also browse the created image and restore it to your hard drive.
AOMEI Backupper Professional is a free version and it will cover all your needs such as specific partitions, entire hard disks, and quantities with the operating system. Regarding the late-term, this program allowed data backup system to contain a thousand of data, installed applications, etc. It supports the ability to lighten the amount of data of the differential convenience. Finally, it offers a device for the chance to search for drive pictures and bind a rescue drive. This feature of AOMEI Backupper will be useful if you need to change complete data from your personal computer to another, as it can help you copy all the applications you use normally, including the operating system. It can be used to move operating system to some other machine. In the list of advanced options, the program regularly offers to plan backup at intervals, save it with a security password, press it or separate it into parts about a particular size.
AOMEI Backup is user-friendly and easy to use software. The AOMEI Backupper allows you to clone entire HDD or SDD partitions and their disks. The software already supports Microsoft Volume Shadow Copy Service (REM), that is a plus point, its mean it supports the data backup process and does not interfere with running applications. This option of AOMEI Backupper 2020 is very effective because you can still create backup data while working. To prevent data loss, we need to back up your data. AOMEI Backupper Professional has the following features to ensure your data is protected. In addition, the system gets corrupted when you can create a bootable rescue disk for data recovery from the Windows interface. ****
AOMEI Backupper Features:
- System Backup. One-click back up all data of system drive, including system files and installed applications without interrupting system run.
- Disk Backup. Backup your hard disk drives including MBR disk, GPT disk, external hard drive, USB disk, and other storage devices that can be recognized by Windows.
- Partition and Volume Backup. If you just want to back up a partition or volume, not the entire disk, the feature will be your best choice. With it, you can backup one or multiple partitions/volumes (including dynamic volumes) to an image file.
- System Recovery. Easily and quickly restore system partition and ensure system bootable after completing the recovery process.
- Disk and Partition Recovery. Reliably recover the whole hard disk drive, partition or dynamic volume to original state.
- Selective file restores. Selectively restore individual files and folders from a backup image file without recovering the entire backup.
- In addition to backup and restore functions, AOMEI Backupper supports cloning operations. If you need to upgrade hard drive, or replace old disk, or migrate hard drive to new one, this feature can be more convenient to your work.
- Disk Clone: Directly copy one hard drive to another without creating an image file. The program allows you to resize partitions during this cloning process. Supports to clone small disk to larger disk as well as copy traditional hard drive to solid state drive.
- Partition and Volume Clone: Directly create an exact duplication of partition or dynamic volume and exactly transfer it to another partition or volume.
AOMEI Backupper OTHER Features:
- Incremental and differential backups. Based on a full backup, the software supports to create incremental or differential backups to taking less time and save storage space.
- Encryption and Compression. You can set a password for each backup to prevent unauthorized access. When the backup process, specify an industry leading compression algorithm to compress image file in order to take up less disk space.
- Image file checker and explorer. Check data integrity of image file ensures the successfull backups restoration. Mount image files to a virtual partition so that you can browse the contents of the backups in Windows Explorer.
- Comment Backups and Splitting Backups. Add comments to backups to identify and clarify the backups further. Let you know what a backup is for or what it contains. Splitting Backups can split backup an image file into proper sizes to fit storage media.
- Create Bootable Rescue Media. You can create a bootable media (e.g. CD or USB media) to restore system drive on the condition that Windows cannot boot.
What’s New in AOMEI Backupper Professional
- Optimized the subscription step when changing the Standard Model.
- This program crashes when launching GPT disks in a few systems.
- Support to alter the duties that haven’t any backup image data file.
- Improved the e-mail notification concept of failed jobs.
- Updated the e-mail notification SSL.
- Linux partitions screen as empty.
Main All Features of This Program:
- Accurate creation of images of whole hard disks, including, amongst others: GPT, MBR data, as well as lightweight media linked via USB.
- Setting up a bootable (self-booting) Compact disk / Dvd and Blu-ray or USB, to revive backups soon after starting the computer.
- Tool for confirmation and verifying the point out of created backup/drive image.
- Instant restoration of partitions, drive or system functional.
- Cloning of partitions and complete hard disks.
- Three methods of data backup.
- Supported Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10.
- Memory (RAM) required: 1 GB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space required: 200 MB of free hard disk space required.
- Processor: Intel processor 4 or above
- Administrator rights