Firewall App Blocker (Fab) 1.7 is now available in our website you can download it from here. why we need Firewall App Blocker app, first understand this small paragraph. Windows firewall is used for many purposes. one of them is to block something from internet access. I give you the small example. There are different types of licenses, some licenses work on one PC and some are made for two PC and some are valid for unlimited devices. Some software company have very strict policy and the check licenses regularly. If you buy the license which is valid for one PC and you try to install it on your other devices (Laptop or on your brother PC), if that pc will be connected with internet it will check license and become expire and it will not work more on that devices. because it is made for specific one PC and you have installed it on other devices. In this case we need to block that application from internet. For that purpose, we use windows firewall or edit host file to block application from internet.
Every Windows comes with built-in Firewall and host file in windows drive (C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc), but to block or unblock certain applications on Pc using windows firewall or by editing that host file, it requires a number of complex operations to perform, and beginners need extensive guidance to do that. But if you download this small 1 MB app (Firewall App Blocker (Fab) 1.7) it can make it easier for you.
Firewall App Blocker (Fab) 1.7 Features:
- Interface: Firewall Blocker App (fab) 1.7 comes with beautiful and simple interface that promotes incredibly easy and fast handling of app Firewall permissions.
- Easy to use: It provides fast access to default Windows Firewall app management settings. Anybody can easily and quickly access to view or reset Windows Firewall settings to their default state. The app is very small in size, its size is 1 MB and runs fast even on modest or old PC configurations. Firewall App Blocker (Fab) app enables all level of users to perform complicated Firewall configurations in just a few mouse clicks. The right-click menu of Firewall App Blocker reveals a great deal of options such as block, unblock, remove, rename, block all, run file, open folder location and other useful functions.
- Drag and drop: You can add any application using the dedicated menu or button and browse your hard disk to find it, but Firewall App Blocker makes the process very easy! for us. Simply drag and drop the software you want to block into the FAB window.
- Export: Firewall App Blocker (Fab) app offers export feature. Using that feature anybody can export the whole list to a INI configuration file and imported at a later time. They have also included reset option to reset Windows firewall settings, but note that reset option will revert any changes you’ve made since the OS has been installed.
- Size and compatibility: Firewall App Blocker weight is only one megabyte and it runs on any version of Windows OS (XP, 7, Vista, 8 and 10).
- Portability: Another advantage of Firewall App Blocker (Fab) app is its portability, you can carry it on a removable drive and launched on any windows PC without leaving a footprint on the system’s registry.
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10
- Memory (RAM): 128 MB
- Hard Disk Space: 1.7 MB
- Processor: Intel Pentium 3 or higher.