ABBYY FineReader 15 is the most popular OCR (Optical Character Recognition) software that provides a powerful OCR functionality just in a single package. It allows you to create editable and searchable electronic files from scanned paper documents, PDFs and digital photographs quickly and save your precious time. It can scan items directly from scanner and you can also use saved documents from your computer.
When you start scanning ABBYY FineReader will automatically recognize text, symbol, layout, tables and even the language of the document. Once the program will be done its work, the results can be edit within the program, or you can export scanned documents into Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Images, HTML, PDF, CSV, Rich Text Format and text files.
ABBYY FineReader 15 Features:
- Excellent interface: ABBYY FineReader always update the interface and make it, clean and easily accessible to all level of users, therefore not only experts but beginner also enjoy their products.
- Superior accuracy: If you want accurate conversion of scanned documents, then download ABBYY FineReader from our software library, because you won’t do better than FineReader, it offers outstanding ORC accuracy, each update brings a significant increase in overall recognition accuracy. I tested many documents photographed with a Samsung Huawei and iPhone, and it was converted perfectly, with no errors
- Single solution: It is a single solution for documentation, that allows you to edit, review, protect, compare and convert documents to other formats and better automatic tagging for PDF and PDF/UA creation, and better detection of headers and footers.
- PDF management: Organize the document within its original layout, without changing in structure, spreadsheets, footnotes and font styles. You can easily edit, annotate, add watermark and export it to your desire document format.
- Multilanguage: Supports the highest number of OCR languages on the market. It recognizes more than 190 languages. The latest improvements in ABBYY’s AI-based OCR technology provide higher accuracy for Japanese, Korean and Chinese characters
- Document comparisons: FineReader supports to compare two different document formats, such as a .docx and .pdf. Its clean interface allows you to compare different documents easily, to check for any missing details. You can clean up any OCR errors quickly and seamlessly.
- Exports in lots of formats: Can export scanned documents to different formats such as Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Images, HTML, PDF, Rich Text Format and text files.
- Alternatives: You can also use an alternative document creation software, such as Wondershare PDFelement, Omni Page Ultimate, Adobe Acrobat DC, Read Iris, AVS Document Creation and Rossum Data Capture.
- Operating system: It work fine in all operating systems such as Windows XP,7, Vista,8,8.1, and windows 10. It is also available for MAC and Android.
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10
- Memory (RAM): 2 GB
- Hard Disk Space: 530 MB
- Processor: Dual core 4 or higher.