HWMonitor Pro is a very simple and easy-to-use application that allows you to see detailed hardware information of your computer in real-time. HWMonitor enables you to watch the processor voltage, temperature, fan speed and many other important information both local computer as well as through TCP/IP network. It displays temperatures, voltages, utilizations, speeds, networks, and other information about hardware of your computer including Mainboard, Processor, Memory, GPU, Hard Disk Drive/Solid State Disk, Nerwork Bandwidth, and more.
CPUID HWMonitor Pro comes with a very sleek and beautiful user interface and can read the most common sensor chips and tracks only the components that have compatible sensors, as well as modern CPU core thermal sensors and access the main health sensors on your system. One special feature of this program is the ability to add monitored values to the system tray, so you can more quickly view and monitor specific values through the system tray.
The program handles all the popular and most common sensor chips, like ITE® IT87 series, most Winbond® ICs, and others. In addition, CPUID HWMonitor Pro latest version can read modern CPUs on-die core thermal sensors, as well has hard drives temperature via S.M.A.R.T, and video card GPU temperature.
CPUID HWMonitor Pro Features;
- It will add monitored values to the system tray
- New version will automatically create graphs for each session
- Can read modern CPU core thermal sensors
- You can connect it to a specific IP address with ease
- Option to connect it to another computer through TCP/IP
- With one click it will display temperature, voltage, speed, etc.
- Powerful and easy to use hardware monitoring software
- Supports the most common sensor chips
- View and track the CPU core temperatures
- Watch one or several distant computers
- And so much more.
What is new in CPUID HWMonitor Pro?
- Preliminary support of Intel Alder Lake, Z6xx platform and DDR5 memory.
- AMD Ryzen 5700G, 5600G and 5300G APUs.
- AMD Radeon RX 6900 XT and 6700 XT GPUs.
- Added hotspot and GDDR6 temperatures on NVIDIA GPUs.