Audacity 3.3.2 is a Free, open source, cross-platform audio editing software. It is an easy-to-use, multi-track audio editor and recorder for Windows, macOS, GNU/Linux and other operating systems. Developed by a group of volunteers as open source. We’re pleased to announce release of Audacity 3.3.2 which replaces all previous versions for Windows, macOS and Linux. We’re pleased to announce release of Audacity free download which replaces all previous versions for Windows, macOS and Linux. You may also like to download Adobe Audition and CyberLink AudioDirector Ultra.
Audacity 3.3.2 FEATURES:
- Recording: Audacity can record live audio through a microphone or mixer, or digitize recordings from other media.
- Export / Import: Import, edit, and combine sound files. Export your recordings in many different file formats, including multiple files at once.
- Sound Quality: Supports 16-bit, 24-bit and 32-bit. Sample rates and formats are converted using high-quality resampling and dithering.
- Plugins: Support for LADSPA, LV2, Nyquist, VST and Audio Unit effect plug-ins. Nyquist effects can be easily modified in a text editor – or you can even write your own plug-in.
- Editing: Easy editing with Cut, Copy, Paste and Delete. Also unlimited sequential Undo (and Redo) in the session to go back any number of steps.
- Effects: Real-time preview of LADSPA, LV2, VST and Audio Unit (macOS) effects. Plug-in Manager handles plug-in installation and addition/removal of effects and generators from the menus.
- Accessibility: Tracks and selections can be fully manipulated using the keyboard. Large range of keyboard shortcuts.
- Analysis: Spectrogram view mode for visualizing and selecting frequencies. Plot Spectrum window for detailed frequency analysis.