MiniTool Partition Wizard is one of the best partition management software for windows users. MiniTool Partition Wizard came into the market on July 24, 2009. And now it is known as the best disk management tool. People like it due to two reasons; it is easy in use and provides us all disk management tools.
MiniTool Partition Wizard is an extensive toolkit to deal with all the basic problems or enhancements necessary for your partitions for increased PC speed. MiniTool Partition Wizard is best HDD Manager Software for that users who are using Windows operating systems, regardless of Its Windows XP or Windows 10.
MiniTool Partition Wizard
MiniTool Partition Wizard is now available in our software library you can download it free from there. Otherwise, you will pay for MiniTool Partition Wizard Pro. So, don’t waste your money go down and download it. And stat optimizing disk usage and to protect your data. Free version comes with so many powerful features which are not present in free version. Free version will give you limited tools. MiniTool Partition Wizard Technician will give you full freedom.
MiniTool Partition Wizard will allow you to completely control your hard disk and partition. It comes with user-friendly interface and straightforward guidance, so any level of person can easily resize, copy, scan lost partitions, and migrate OS to SSD and HDD easily and safely. Due to its outstanding performance, MiniTool Partition Wizard Free Edition has earned a good reputation among global users.
MiniTool Partition Wizard is also called advanced Disk slicing tool which simply the creation of different compartments or regions on your system’s disk. Typically, you can easily slice or divide any HDD or SDD for example 2TB would be sliced or divided and they will show up on your System’s OS as a unique entity that runs in the disk that is actual.
MiniTool Partition Wizard: Many partition managements tools don’t work on windows XP. But it works well on Windows XP too. It also supports file systems: FAT12 / 16/32, EXT2 / 3, NTFS and eXFAT. There are a lot of paid apps for disk management but this one offers many advance features in free version that is why people love this software and always install it for disk management and OS migration.
MiniTool Partition Wizard really saved many people data throughout the world. Mini tool also made many other useful software including MiniTool power data recovery. which is very famous for data recovery as compared to their competitors. If your HDD is slow and you want the shift your data to SDD. Then clone your HDD to the SSD using the partition wizard. The cloning process will be done in little time.
MiniTool Partition Wizard Features:
- Comes with best clean and modern user interface.
- Easy to use and rich in features which make it people choice.
- Copy disk partition for hard disk upgrade or even for data backup.
- MiniTool Partition Wizard can extend system partition to solve LOW disk space error.
- Easily combine adjacent partitions to make one big partition.
- Change Label of any partition and it will be applied to custom roll.
- Easily resize partition by dragging it to left or right side, or enter value manually.
- You can copy, format, move, resize, convert or delete walls
- It helps users to generate volume and transfer quantity.
- Migrate your Operating System to SSD/HD to have better computer performance.
- Migrate OS to SSD to back up OS for system renovation.
- Convert MBR disk to GPT and vice versa without data loss according to your need.
- Set partition logical to create significantly more than four partitions.
- MiniTool Partition Wizard is better than EaseUS Partition Master and Partition Guru.
What’s New in MiniTool Partition Wizard 12.3?
- Boxes should be able to quickly set active or inactive.
- Optimize offline registration.
- Added Disk Benchmark feature.
- Added built in Space Analyzer feature.
- Speed improvement for all tools.
- Inserted Japanese language.
- Bugs fixes and much more.
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10
- Memory (RAM): 512 MB
- Hard Disk Space: 250 MB
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 or higher.