USB Secure Free download from our software library. This tool is used to place a password on a flash drive and any external drives . It provides a number of options, such as allowing the user to disable or enable Autoplay compatibility on the affected drive. The tool itself is straightforward enough, download USB Secure with key and password-protect your USB flash disks and external drives. Fast Virtual Drive access of protected area, plug and play support and so much more…
USB Secure Features:
- A minimilistic user interface will asks you to enter password when opening a USB Drive.
- No need to install USB Secure application once its there and no need for administrative privileges.
- You can choose between unlocking or just access the locked files in a virtual drive.
- You will love its plug and play feature which is very handy if you fear from data loss in case if USB drive is removed from the PC abruptly.
- Latest version USB Secure app works on FAT/FAT32/NTFS drive types and all types of USB and External drives. No matter how much data you have, it will be password protected in seconds.
USB Secure System requirements:
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10
- Memory (RAM): 512 MB
- Hard Disk Space: 25 MB
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 or higher.